Tote Bags are the second most popular promotional item right under wearables. Bags were reported to be used most frequently with respondents indicating that they used their bags an average of 9 times per month! That’s a good reason to use bags for branding and exposing your business for pennies on the dollar.
Earth Print Hercules Re-usable and Recyclable Tote Bag Special
80-gram non woven grocery tote bag. PE board bottom. 20″ double reinforced handles and 10″ gusset. Re-usable and recyclable. 13″W x 14-1/2″H with 10″ gusset. Imprint area: 5″W x 10″H. Item Number SM-7427
Expires November 15, 2010
Tote Bags For Advertising – Seven Types to Promote Your Business
By Jenny Schweyer
Tote bags are one of the most popular promotional products in the world. You can see them just about every place you look: walking down the street, going to the gym, buying groceries, visiting the library. They are extremely practical and versatile, which is why so many business owners choose to place their company logos on the side of one.
Besides being versatile, using tote bags to promote your business or organization has other benefits too. Tote bags are highly visible. They are advantageous over other standard types of promotional products like pens and mugs because of their size.
Think about the side of a tote bag as a blank painter’s canvas on which to print your business logo. That canvas is spacious, meaning there’s lots of room to display whatever advertising message you need to get across to your audience. You can use the ample space to its fullest potential by choosing large, bold print, bright colors and a captivating message.
Another benefit that sets the tote bag apart from other types of promotional products is value. They are among the most economical promotional products you can purchase. And since you have so much space to print your logo on, you get maximum value for your dollar on each individual bag.
Tote bags come in a number of styles and varieties, including:
* Traditional. These are typically square in shape and feature two carrying handles. They come in a variety of fabrics, both woven and non-woven, such as cotton, polyester and nylon. Traditional-style tote bags make an excellent choice for use as grocery or shopping bags, or to carry books or other small to medium size items.
* Boat-style. These are similar to traditional-style tote bags. Additionally, boat totes have bottom and side gussets. These extra panels allow for extra expansion. Boat totes are perfect for carrying larger and heavier loads.
* Duffel style. Duffel bags are barrel-shaped totes with two carrying handles. Many duffel totes also feature a shoulder strap in addition to handles for better weight distribution and easier carrying. Duffels are perfect for packing with sports equipment, gym clothes and tennis shoes. Plus, many duffel bags feature extra pockets both inside and out for smaller items like car keys, cell phones and credit cards.
* Backpacks and lunch totes. These are super choices when you want to target your advertising to students. Promotional backpacks are also great for travelers.
* Computer totes. Designed for storing and transporting laptop computers, these are always appreciated by business executives, office workers and college students. Computer totes make unique and memorable alternatives to traditional tote bags.
* Shoe bags. Golfers and athletes would be thrilled to receive a promotional shoe bag with your business logo. They’re ideal for dashing from work to the golf course for a round or two.
* Beach totes. These bags are designed to resist water penetration and to clean easily by simply brushing off. They’re the perfect way to transport towels, swim suits and beach toys to your favorite swimming hole.
Custom tote bags offer so much variety and versatility that you’ll be able to find one that suits your needs, no matter what your type of business you’re in or what your advertising goals are.
Jenny Schweyer is a freelance writer from the Pacific Northwest.
Art Promos is your source for personalized tote bags plus hundreds more Business Promotional Products.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Jenny_Schweyer
Bizarre Promotions, Inc.
Your Source For Over 750,000 Custom Printed Promotional Products
Promotional Product manufacturers says
Bags are really a very useful items. Bags are wonderful promotional products. Thanks for sharing this nice post with us.
Barcode Scanner says
A local sandwich chain dropped off promotional bags last year and I still use it to bring my lunch to work. They are a great source for marketing.
Dee Zyner says
I should agree with you Tim that indeed tote bags are highly visible. Whenever one would go to the grocery with this bag, it does tend to turn heads and catch attention. They have quite a collection of attractive colors as well.
With advertising, its ALWAYS helpful to be innovative and unique!
Kathy Kane says
I use mine that you did at the DADBA expo all the time. I recommend them for my clients especially if they do trade shows
Promotional Gift Manufacturers says
tote bags,especially nonwoven bags are ideal for promotion as well as branding your business.
Vintage Inspired Jewelry says
yes,i saw a lot of nonwoven bags as free gift in big malls,when coming to shopping,they are useful
gift watches says
Custom Grocery Tote Bags are ideal for promotion gifts as well as branding your business.