Real Estate Marketing Guide
Mobile Mania – Are you a mobile-friendly marketer?
46% of searchers use mobile devices elusively for online research.
20% of real estate searches are performed on mobile devices.
In 2014 Mobile Internet traffic will surpass desktop internet traffic and there will be more internet ready mobile devices than humans. Mobile devices will increasingly utilize location and personal preference date to deliver relevant content.
Mobile-friendly marketing will help give your business the upper hand in 2014 – Period.
Content will continue to be King. Is content marketing part of your marketing strategy? 60% of businesses use some form of content marketing. 78% of CMO’s (Chief Marketing Offices) believe custom content is the future of marketing. It’s not the future of marketing it’s the here and now.
“Content marketing will be bigger then ever.” Jayson DeMers, Forbes
Mobile-friendly content will become increasing popular and more and more companies will invest in developing and implementing content strategies. Content is key to modernizing your strategy and driving more traffic to your website.
Planning out your strategy, from web design to local SEO, will make your content more cohesive and effective.
Here are 12 Key Elements for successful Real Estate Marketing
1. Marketing Automation – Software solutions that allow marketers to automate repetitive tasks, such as email blasts and drip campaigns, with triggers based on lead behavior.
2. Drip Campaign – A communication strategy that sends out automated messages to leads or customers over a set amount of time. These messages are typically “dripped” in a themed sequence that relates to the action (downloads ebook) or conversion funnel status (nearing the end of a free trial) of the recipient.
3. Life-cycle Emails – Emails that are triggered based on off of where a lead or customer is in the conversation funnel. For example, customers who have been with a company for many years will get different messaging than those who have just signed up.
4. Conversation Funnel – This is meant to serve as a “Visual” representation of how a customer is led through a closed sale, from clicking on an internet advertisement to starting a free trial to buying the offered product of service.
5. Customer Personas – Personas are meant to model real customer demographics, allowing marketers to create content and products tailored to an individual with an imagined name, history, story, and behavior. These details should be completed enough to allow the marketer to imagine the persona’s needs and desires in a way that will strengthen the product or service offering and the messaging used to sell it.
6. Long Tail Keywords – A phrase of at least three words, these keywords are extremely specific and, though unlikely to drive a great deal of traffic, are better suited to drawing higher quality leads, which allows for higher conversion than shorter keywords.
7. PPC – Pay-per-click marketing is a model of Internet advertising wherein advertisers pay a specific amount each time an ad is clicked on (Google AdWords is a PPC provider).
8. Responsive Design – An approach to web design that automatically shifts & resizes content to provide an optimal viewing & browsing experience across all devices (smartphones, tablets, etc.).
9. SEM – Search Engine Marketing focuses on the promotion of websites through increasing their visibility in search engine results pages.
10. SEO – Search Engine Optimization is a subset of SEM that focuses on manipulating websites or web pages to increase their visibilty in organic (non-paid) search engine results.
11. UX – User Experience refers to a person’s overall perceptions and feelings following an interaction with a product, service, or company.
12. Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) – Refers to the process of experimenting with web page design, copy, offers, and variations of content to increase the rate at which leads convert.
To your success_