Research has shown that including text messaging into your marketing strategy can be a very resourceful way to communicate with your customer base. Using text messaging will give you huge results and help you reach a larger fan base. Think about it, we all carry our cell phones with us everywhere, so using Text Message Marketing to put your message where your client’s eyes are every day is a no brainer. Here are 7 top reasons why you should use text messages in your campaign.
1. The use of SMS is now even surpassing email usage on a global scale at a very high rate. Texting is no longer something only kids do – it has cut across all generations. People of all ages and walks of life are texting and welcome specials and coupons from their favorite establishments.
2. Compared to the old print advertising, SMS is by far more cost friendly and economical especially for very large campaigns. It is also about 10 times more effective compared to print advertising and about 5 times greater compared to standard snail mail. Using SMS will help you save on money while relaying your information faster. 98% of text messages get open and read within 3 minutes.
3. SMS Text Message Marketing can be targeted to an audience are more accurately when compared to other methods such as radio, traditional print and television adverts. When you use texting to do mobile campaigns you get to have 100% control over the messages sent, target, reporting and testing.
4. SMS messaging is effective in that it is very immediate and direct. SMS messages are very short and targeted to the point. They therefore reach the targeted person more quickly and the processes of responding to the text message also take just a few moments.
5. In order to entice a prospect, marketers know that they need to be perfect on their timing. An SMS campaign gives the recipient the opportunity to react on the fly. Using text messages is crucial because it gives the campaigner the advantage of reaching you at a heightened emotional state which is great like at dinner time for a restaurant or pizza parlor.
6. Using of texting in advertising can also be a great way to reinforce your other campaign advertising methods which may include, email marketing, websites, events and any other resources that can support your mobile campaigns. This gives you very resourceful methods to target your audience and lead them to the action of making a purchase.
7. Using text messaging can be very crucial because it will reach a wider span of people. This principal applies when one forwards the message they have received to their friends who the do the same to their friends. At the end of the day the campaign may have reached more than double the number of people on your list.
To see a Text Message Marketing system in action text bizgrow to 90210 (Bizarre Marketing Mobile VIP)
Then check out these videos on Text Message Marketing.
To Your Success!